Sunday, November 30, 2008

Looking through my "treasure box" brings back lots of memories.

Letters, cards, notes from friends. Receipts, flyers, random pieces of doodles, letters I never delivered, or just any simple item that reminds me of a certain event or just a random day out with anyone. I'm a person who keeps all these kind of little things because I don't want to forget anything. I take many pictures, hoping the images would stay with me forever.



Holidays are fun, and studying is stressful.

But, the best moments were the times I've spent with my friends in school, outside school, when there was still a place we can call our school. Anglican High is our Alma mater now, and I really miss seeing everybody everyday.

I miss studying in school, I miss studying outside. I miss lessons, I miss the people I used to sit near to, I miss the canteen food, I miss class events, I miss school events, I miss the teachers, I miss taking pictures of everything.



Don't want to think about where I'm going two months later.



There's choir tomorrow, I'll never ever break this promise again. Terie's coming at night.

Went out with ashley to far east shopping centre (not plaza) to get her NDS fixed. We got drenched in the rain and I had to get myself a pair of flats from cotton on (I won't tell you the colour), and two tops at far east plaza. We got squashed like sardines on the train. And ashley, I'll have normal children, TYVM :D

Right, I also went to church for the first time in a year or two. The place was crowded like hell. Around 1000 people no joking. Well, masses have always been boring so I have nothing much to say.

No comments: